Pages

Welcome

Soaps made in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain of WNC. We use quality products from reputable suppliers to ensure the best products.




Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Whole Bloomin Thing


Well another festival is starting up.  This will be the beginning of spring.  I am looking forward to getting my deck garden going (not enough sun for a real garden).  I still love planting and growing things.    With this new festival there will be lots of new plants to choose from.  There will also be a lot of music, food and fund.  This year proves to be a good one with lots of new vendors and new products, crafts to choose from.  I hope everyone will come on out to see some of my new soaps. 


Whole Blooming Thing
Saturday May 7th  9-5 PM
Commerce & Depot St
Waynesville NC 28786




1 comment:

  1. Follow UP: Thank you Rita O for giving me a break. Things went well and we all had lots of fun. Glad to see so many of my friends there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.