Pages

Welcome

Soaps made in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain of WNC. We use quality products from reputable suppliers to ensure the best products.




Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time Flying BY

I don't know what happened this year but it sure has flown by.  I am looking forward to getting out into some cooler weather and start shooting.  I sent my camera and broken lens off to get cleaned.  I have to say I am very impressed with Nikon service.  I can't ever hear my lens move now.  I was worried it would cost more to repair then I paid for it but Nikon came through.  I got it fixed better than before for almost 1/3 of what I expected.  Thanks Nikon. 

Hope to have some new photos up soon and am looking forward to seeing some of yours!  Happy posting everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.